Explore the best South America cruise vacation guide and get inspired to cruise with your loved ones.
South America is a dream destination for seasoned travelers as it promises out of the world experience. The Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, and the excitement of Brazil, there is so much you can explore when on a cruise to South America. So, if you are yearning for a holiday experience like never before, book yourself a cruise to South America.
South America cruises offer plenty of adventure and excitement for everyone. Some of the activities you must plan out for are:
1. When in Brazil, go on top of the Sugarloaf Mountain that towers Rio de Janeiro, or the Corcovado Mountain and get yourself clicked with Christ the Redeemer statue. You can take a cable car to climb these splendid mountains and enjoy the breathtaking view of the Brazilian rainforests.
2. When your ship halts at Argentina, let your hair loose and participate in the tango dance. Many cafes in Buenos Aires host tango dance so you'll have plenty of opportunities to shake your leg.
3. You can also explore vineyards, enjoy shopping, have a relaxing sunbathing session or take a swim in clear waters. South America cruise will allow you any and every activity that's on your mind.
South America cruises try to cover as many of the continent's 12 countries. You will, therefore, get to enjoy several countries each having its own unique culture and geographic diversity. If you are short of time, you can also book an all-Brazil trip and enjoy most of this large country. Here are some places, which are a must-see on a South America cruise trip.
1. Do visit Galapagos Islands, the land where Darwin discovered the revolutionary theories of evolution. The incredible island seems untouched by time and hosts some of the rare species of flora and fauna.
2. If you are a history buff, visit the Machu Picchu is a must for you. The ruins of the Incan settlement offers a glimpse of how life would have been for the early Polynesians.
3. For adventure enthusiasts, Tierra del Fuego is an ultimate destination. Located at the tip of South America, the place is the closest land to Antarctica. Here you can sail past glaciers and enjoy your rendezvous with penguins.
4. On your South America trip, you also get an opportunity to fly to Manaus and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Amazon River. Your canoe will take you to dense jungles and you can also make excursions to sleepy villages.
Being a huge continent, South America witnesses a drastic variation in temperature, so there is a no-off season to visit the continent. However, the best time to visit South America depends on the places you are more keen on visiting. Summer though is the most popular tourist season, lasting from December through March. If you wish to visit Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, the summer will be the best option. If you visit in February, you will also get the opportunity to witness the much-popular Rio de Janeiro carnival.
Those looking for less-packed cruises or traveling on a budget would find September to December and March to June an ideal time to visit the southern part of South America. The weather is colder and hence fewer tourists like to visit at this time of the year. June is also a great time to visit the Galapagos Islands as it enjoys cool and dry weather at this point of the year.
South America is a large and beautiful continent. Hence most cruise trips to South America last longer than a week. So, keep time in hand when planning a South America cruise trip. You are sure to have a whale of a time, whatever be your passion and interest.
Book A Cruise There is no denying the fact that traveling is the best thing you could do with your money. When you travel, you live your life to the fullest as you experience new lifestyles, [...]
January 04, 2023