Cruises Departing From Alicante
Located in eastern Spain, Alicante is a port city that overlooks the Mediterranean Ocean. As one of the busiest ports in Europe, Alicante hosts dozens of vessels daily.
When it comes to sailing from Alicante, you can book quite a few small and large ships to tour across the Mediterranean. The options are endless, yet if you want a memorable cruising experience from Alicante, MSC Cruises is your best way to go.
Here you will find premium entertainment options and a host of high-tech activities. And yes, its onboard food options are something to look out for!
Details of the best cruise to book from Alicante Port of Spain
Packed with an ultramodern and futuristic décor, MSC cruises have truly revolutionized the cruising experience. MSC is where technological advancement meets architectural innovation. Let’s glance at some features of MSC cruises from Alicante.
High-tech cruise ships
MSC Cruises have commissioned a series of innovatively designed cruises. The ‘MSC for Me’ technology allows you to control every aspect of your cruising experience from your fingertips. So, if you want to reserve your table at the dining hall or schedule a spa appointment, you can do everything from your smartphone and smartwatch.
These are the luxurious cruise ships to look out for from MSC –
- MSC World Europa
- MSC Seascape
- MSC Seashore
- MSC Bellissima
- MSC Grandiosa
- MSC Seaview
- MSC Virtuosa
- MSC Meraviglia
- MSC Seaside
Premium dining options
One of the much-coveted aspects of a cruise journey is food. For many, that is the primary attraction of a cruise tour. With MSC Cruises, all your culinary whims and fantasies are gladly fulfilled with the following premium eateries onboard –
- Butcher’s Cut: Steakhouse
- Ocean Cay: Seafood
- Galaxy Kaito: Sushi
- Kaito Teppanyaki
- Shanghai: Japanese, Chinese, and Thai Cuisine
- Oriental Fusion at Sea Pavilion Hot Pot
- L’Atelier Bistrot
- Surf and Turf: American Cuisine
- Artisanal Italian Ice Cream
- La Pizzetta
Exciting onboard activities
Cruise ships are complete with the many onboard activities. It’s true; every cruise ship has something or the other to entertain its guests. But MSC has managed to take it to the next level.
The various options remain constant whether you sail for the Mediterranean cruises or move along to the Atlantic. The goal is simple; you must have the time of your life.
Check out the various onboard activities and experiences in the MSC Cruises.
- MSC Factor – An onboard talent show to showcase all your talents.
- Masterchef – Onboard cooking competition for adults.
- Sailaway Party – The first party on deck, welcoming all the guests after the ship leaves the port of Alicante.
- Beer Festival – Carnival of beers with fun competitions and games.
- 4D Cinema – One-of-a-kind immersive cinema viewing experience.
- Family Game Show – Challenges like dance, music, and clicking selfies with the whole family.
- Casino – Event to challenge yourself in a game of Poker or Roulette.
- MSC Formula Racer – The signature offering from MSC to get your hearts pumping. Experience the real thrill of F1 racing onboard your cruise ship.
Mesmerizing shore excursions
When booking a cruise trip from Alicante, you tend to venture out into the Mediterranean Ocean. Many iconic countries are situated on the Mediterranean Ocean's banks, creating a perfect opportunity for exciting shore excursions.
Here are some of the signature shore excursions you can book MSC cruises at the various ports –
- MSC bike adventures
- Natural wonders at aquariums
- Discover the city with MSC
- Historical tour of the city
- Scenic routes tours
- Protectors excursion tours
- Ocean Cay Marine Reserve excursions
- Personalized times to visit destinations at your own pace
Having covered the various amenities and offerings of MSC Cruises, you should be able to decide which cruise to board from Alicante. Since ports of call and shore excursion itineraries are prone to change, verifying with your cruise line before committing is a good idea.
Book your cruise tickets from cruise booking website to receive attractive offers and great discounts. Visit now to get the best deals!
FAQs for Cruises From Alicante
Yes, cruise ships usually offer a variety of activities suitable for children. These include swimming pools, playgrounds, game rooms, movie nights, and special supervised activities. Some cruises may even offer age-specific programs for children and teens.
Cruises from Alicante offer a unique experience due to the city's Mediterranean location. The ports of call typically include picturesque destinations such as Ibiza, Mallorca, and even Barcelona. Additionally, many cruise lines offer cultural excursions and activities exclusive to Alicante.
You can make the most of your cruise by taking advantage of all the exciting activities and excursions offered. Research the ports of call before your trip and plan for activities that will give you the best experience. Additionally, remember to relax and enjoy the journey!