Cruises Departing From Amsterdam
Apart from being the cycling capital of the world, Amsterdam is also favorite Europe destination for vacation. The delightful parks and picturesque canals draw thousands of photographers every year to Amsterdam.
But once you have arrived in Amsterdam, what next? Turns out Amsterdam has so varied cruise sailings that you can actually tour the world from here. The modern port of Amsterdam is well-equipped to handle most small and large vessels. With the endless options, you can choose just the right cruise line for yourself.
Keep scrolling to learn more!
What are the Top Cruises to Sail from Amsterdam?
Amsterdam cruises has several rivers as well as ocean cruise sailings across Europe. If you are looking for cruises to sail from Amsterdam, then check out this list with all the options below.
1. Holland America
Holland America is known to offer spacious medium-sized vessels. Hence, you can traverse through the canals of Amsterdam on Holland America for a memorable experience. Holland America Cruises is particularly famous among its patrons for its hospitable services. You can also enjoy the signature experience of BBC in Concert – one of a kind infotainment activity offered in collaboration with BBC.
- Dining Options – Fine Dining by World Famous Chefs, Canaletto: Italian dining, New York Pizza, Dive-In: poolside grill
- Special Attractions – Premium entertainment options, Pickleball at Sea, Greenhouse Spa and Salon, etc.
This elegant ocean cruise seldom ventures into the canals of Amsterdam to offer tourists the real taste of luxury. With sinfully exciting programs like Wake Up on the Sea – you can indulge to your heart’s content as you get up to piping hot breakfast for you.
A recurrent complaint of cruise-goers is that excursion times are too brief. When cruising across the famous ports of Europe, that is simply not acceptable. That is why Costa provides the longest shore excursions for you to explore as much as you desire.
- Dining Options – World-famous chefs at the Archipelago restaurant, Teppanyaki Restaurant, La Florentina Steakhouse
- Special Attractions – Nutella at Costa, Frescobaldi Wine Experience, Gelateria Amarillo, Campari Bar, etc.
3. Uniworld Boutique River Cruises
Uniworld Cruises specialize in giving an intimate experience to all cruisers. You will always find a staff to take care of your all wishes. Uniworld has one of the best staff-to-guest ratios to deliver unparalleled hospitality onboard. The interior theme and decorations in Uniworld are dynamic as it adapts to reflect destinations in their aesthetic.
- Dining Options – All-inclusive luxury cuisine, organic fruits, and vegetable, special dishes curated by internationally acclaimed chefs
- Special Attractions – Specially curated shore excursions, all-inclusive beverages, and spirits.
4. Viking River Cruises
Viking river cruises have recently emerged as a wonderful choice for single and couples’ cruises. They also have a strict no-child policy, so families traveling with their kids may look for friendly ones.
With Viking’s convenient fleet of mid-sized vessels, your cruises can start in the river water and move along to the Ocean. After onboarding the cruise ship, you can enjoy the various local cuisines with their destination-focused dining experience.
- Dining Options – Several restaurants and cafes, complimentary dining facility, On deck breakfast
- Special Attractions – Panoramic lounge, fitness club, sundeck for sunbathing, etc.
5. Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Regent is among the few cruises from Amsterdam to offer the benefits of a truly all-inclusive deal. When you book a cruise with Regent Seven Seas, you find unlimited beverages. Not only this, but when cruising in Europe, shore excursions are everything. Keeping that in mind, Regent has unlimited shore excursion credits for you.
- Dining Options – Chartreuse: French cuisine with Parisian décor, Coffee connection, La Veranda: Ocean view breakfast hall, Pacific Rim Restaurant for Pan Asian flavors
- Special Attractions – Special savings for kids, Single supplement offer, Shore excursions included
Having learned all about the cruise lines sailing from Amsterdam, now you can choose the best one from the list above to meet your preferences. When planning to cruise from Amsterdam, it is a good idea to arrive in town two days in advance. Otherwise, you will be forced to miss out on the awesome tourist destinations that Amsterdam has to offer.
Book all your cruise tickets from CruiseBooking.com to get the best value for your money. With maximum tour itineraries and attractive offers, cruising has never been so enjoyable. Visit now to get the best discounts.
FAQs for Cruises From Amsterdam
Yes! There are many places to explore on a cruise from Amsterdam, such as the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, and the United Kingdom. You can also visit cities like Copenhagen, Stockholm, or Tallinn.
Popular cruise lines that sail from Amsterdam include Holland America, Royal Caribbean, and Celebrity Cruises. Most cruises offer a variety of ports of call, allowing you to visit multiple countries in one trip. Some cruises even include multiple days in Amsterdam itself, giving you plenty of time to explore the city.
Yes, Amsterdam is an ideal destination for family cruises. There are many kid-friendly attractions and activities and plenty of exciting culture and history to explore. Plus, Amsterdam is a very safe and welcoming city, making it perfect for families looking for a hassle-free vacation.