Cruises Departing From Tokyo
High-rise buildings, technological prowess, and unique culture are what define Tokyo, the capital of Japan. You can find a variety of places to venture to in Tokyo, including several natural wonders, shopping hubs, and eateries. Some of the best places to visit here include Shibuya, Meiji Shrine, Tokyo Royal Palace, and Hamarikyu Gardens. The Tokyo Port offers access to several tourist destinations. If you want to cruise from Tokyo, you can find several cruise lines that sail from here.
Top Cruise Lines from Tokyo
Following are some of the cruise lines you can select from, if you want to book a cruise from Tokyo:
Azamara Cruises is known for offering a comfortable, relaxing stay to its guests at a very budget-friendly price. It offers a premium onboard experience with exclusive dining, entertainment, and rejuvenating fitness and spa services.
- Dining: The cruise line caters to every person’s dining preferences through its specialty dining venues which serve authentic cuisines from around the world. Aqualina and Prime C are two of these onboard restaurants. The cruises also carry an exclusive wine collection that includes vintage and rare wines.
- Entertainment and Activities: Entertainment at Azamara is all about good music, mesmerizing shows, and glamorous evenings. Groove Tonight, Club Crooner, and Wanderlust are some of the options that you can find on Azamara Cruises. You can also find a range of enrichment programs and classes onboard. The cruise line also offers exciting games and activities like trivia, ping pong, shuffleboard, and art and craft.
- Spa Services: The cruise line provides a considerable amount of focus on the health and wellness of its guests. The Sanctum Spa offers a wide range of services, including body sculpting, massage therapy, and facial glow services.
- Fitness: On Azamara Cruises, you can join group classes like yoga, pilates, nutrition classes, and core workout sessions. Most of these classes are included in the cruise fare.
With relaxing suites, ample restaurants, spas and entertainment options, Celebrity Cruises is recognised as a ‘luxury resort on the sea’. The cruise line offers several entertainment options, including live shows, parties, and exciting activities.
- Dining: The cruise line offers a range of cuisines prepared by Michelin-starred chefs. You can find a unique list of beverages at the onboard bars and lounges. The cruises also consist of specialty restaurants like Le Voyage, Eden Restaurant, and Le Petit Chef.
- Entertainment: Celebrity Cruises offer exclusive shows, enrichment programs, and events to keep their guests entertained during their time on the cruise. Shows like Elements, Stage Door, and Arte would offer you a state-of-the-art experience. The Camp at the Sea program includes interesting activities for the children on board.
- Outdoor Activities: At Celebrity Cruises, you can indulge in games like basketball, ping-pong, and volleyball among others. The Solarium and Rooftop Garden are outdoor spaces that would allow you to unwind after a long day of excursion.
- Wellness: Celebrity Cruises offer wellness programs that are therapeutic and rejuvenating. Some of the wellness programs and spa services include acupuncture, BIOTEC facials, poultice-powered massages, and several facial treatments.
The cruise line offers carefully-curated amenities with the sole purpose of providing a grand experience to its guests. The thoughtfully-designed open spaces would provide you with the ultimate relaxation. At Cunard, you can find yourself enjoying a plethora of dining options, galas, activities, and services, every single day.
- Dining: The cruise line offers several restaurants, cafes, and buffets where you can find some of the best cuisines from around the globe. Queens Grill, Princess Grill, and Britannia Restaurants are three of the best dining venues in Cunard. You can also find casual dining options at onboard venues like The Golden Lion and Carinthia Lounge.
- Daytime Activities: Activities at Cunard range from workout sessions to exciting sports, some of which include deck games, dance classes, art classes, and insightful enrichment lectures and classes.
- Evening Entertainment: Music, theater, and good food are what define an evening at Cunard. Shows like Opera Cocktail, Classic!, and An Evening in Sondheim are some of the exclusive performances you can find on Cunard. You can also watch performances by international cabaret artists, dancers, and theater artists.
- Beauty and Wellness: Cunard’s onboard Mareel Wellness and Beauty Spa would offer you a calming retreat. The spa services include an exclusive selection of beauty treatments and an Aqua Therapy Centre that would provide relief from any joint and muscle issues.
Holland America has been a pioneer in providing luxurious stays for the last 150 years. The cruise line offers an immersive culinary experience to its guests, along with several onboard activities, spa services, and complementary lessons and tournaments.
- Dining: Holland America offers a range of cuisines and dishes to its guests, including Asian and French dishes. Some of the onboard dining venues include Pinnacle Grill, Canaletto, and Tamarind.
- Onboard Activities: Activities offered by the cruise line involve enrichment shows, energizing games, movie screenings, as well as family games. Some of these are BBC Earth In Concert, Casino Action, and Explorations Central.
- Spa Services: The Greenhouse Spa and Salon of the cruise lines allows the guests to pamper their bodies and mind. Several facial treatments, massages, and hair and nail services are some of the best amenities offered by the spa.
On a cruise from Tokyo, you can explore places like Kaohsiung, Manila, Boracay, Puerto Princesa, and Hong Kong. Azamara Cruises Celebrity Cruises, Cunard, and Holland America are some of the cruise lines that offer cruises from Tokyo. Along with traveling to these exotic destinations, you can enjoy the luxurious amenities offered by these cruise lines. To know more about the cruises from Tokyo, visit cruisebooking.com.
FAQs for Cruises From Tokyo
Cruises departing from Tokyo offer exclusive amenities like fine dining, onboard activities, entertainment, and spa services.
You can consider cruise lines like Holland America, and Celebrity Cruises.