Feel free to follow your body goals by visiting and enjoying Norwegian Sky's health and fitness facilities.
- Body Waves Fitness Centres are open for people who are fitness freaks. Here, people can participate in aerobics, spinning, and exercise classes. It is open from 6 am to 11 pm.
- Mandara Spa and Salon offers an unbeatable spa experience at sea. Here, you'll find everything from traditional to exotic spa treatments under one roof.
- Golf Driving Nets will encourage you to stay on deck while kids and ladies go out for port explorations. There will be no such thing as a lost ball or a bad drive for guys like you.
- Norwegian Sky has five Hot Tubs, including one specially reserved for kids in the Splash Zone.
- Jogging/Walking Track is on the top deck where the sports court is there. Guests can run or walk on the track throughout the day and night.
- Swimming Pools on Sky Cruise has hot tubs and two of the longest poolside bars at sea. Two large outdoor swimming pools have a lot of deck space, lounges, and deck chairs.
- Basketball/Volleyball Court is available on the top deck and is a net-enclosed outdoor sports area.