Explore Useful Things to Know About Norwegian Sky
- Assess individual mobility for holiday suitability.
- Notify of reduced mobility or medical conditions for tailored assistance.
- Significant mobility issues require a companion.
- Assistance is separate from contracted services.
- Special requirements are confirmed on the invoice.
- Wheelchair-accessible staterooms are available.
- Bring a collapsible wheelchair or arrange delivery.
- Limited staterooms for hearing/vision-impaired guests; guide dogs allowed.
- Guests bring their own oxygen; Special Needs at Sea delivers onboard.
- Report physical challenges when booking; passage refusal is possible if safety is compromised.
- Insulin storage fridges in most staterooms.
- Special diets are accommodated with prior notice.
Special Dietary Requirements
- Notify of food allergies or dietary needs during booking.
- Many requests require a 30-day notice for proper fulfillment.
- Indoor public areas (except cigar lounges and casinos) are smoke-free.
- Designated outdoor areas for smoking.
- Cigar Lounge allows cigar smoking; other devices are not allowed.
- Casino has designated smoking rooms in some ships; active players can smoke.
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes) in staterooms or on balconies; $250 cleaning charge for violations.
- Garden Villas allow smoking in private gardens and sun decks.
- No smoking near specific areas like food venues, jogging tracks, etc.
- Norwegian Epic cruise ship has specific age policies.
- Guests must be at least 6 months old to travel.
- For voyages with three or more consecutive sea days, infants must be at least 12 months old.
- Certain areas, like casinos and fitness centers, have age restrictions.
- Youth programs for children aged 3-17.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult in the same stateroom.
- Some specialty restaurants have age restrictions.
- Alcoholic beverages are not sold to guests under 21 in US waters.
- Valid proof of age may be requested.